Powered by Blogger.

Fact Radio Avalon - Book 47.

Friday 22 March 2019

=






Listen













01 - Ann-Margret - I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate
02 - Timi Yuro - What's a affair baby
03 - Gus Backus - No Bier no Wein no Schnaps
04 - Sylvie Vartan - Comme un garçon
05 - Gilbert Becaud - Croquemitoufle
06 - Sue Thompson - That's but also much
07 - The Blue Diamonds - Alice In Wonderland
08 - Elvis Presley - In Your Arms
09 - Eddie Cochran - Cherished memories
10 - Pat Boone - How deep is the ocean
11 - Cliff Richard - I Ain't Got Time Anymore
12 - Joe Brown - Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Picture Of You
13 - Brenda Lee - Let the iv winds blow
14 - Chubby Checker - Don't Knock The Twist
15 - January & Dean - Little Deuce Coupe
16 - Petula Clark - La nuit n'en finit Plus
17 - Frank Sinatra - Come wing amongst me
18 - Bing Crosby - On the Atchison Topeka as well as the Santa Fé
19 - The Shadows - Maggie's Samba
20 - Los Machucambos - La raspa
21 - Nat King Cole - Love is a many splendored thing
22 - Gloria Lasso - Amour, Castagnettes Et Tango
23 - Craig Douglas - Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 hundred pounds of clay
24 - Lloyd Price - I'm gonna larn married
25 - Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders - Game of love
26 - Robert Mitchum - Mama, Looka Boo Boo
27 - Helma & Selma - Valderie, Valdera
28 - Connie Francis - Raining In My Heart
29 - Juliette Greco - Je suis seule ce soir
30 - Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind



=

No comments:

Post a Comment