Powered by Blogger.

Fact Radio Avalon - Book 53.

Friday 22 March 2019

=






Listen













01 - Wanda Jackson - I Gotta Know
02 - Paul Anka - Send for me
03 - Charles Aznavour - La bohème
04 - Astrud Gilberto - The Shadow of Your Smile
05 - Chuck Berry - Too much monkey business
06 - The Beatles - Rock And Roll Music
07 - Ray Peterson - Tell Laura I honey her
08 - Skeeter Davis - Tell Tommy I immature lady him
09 - Teresa Brewer - Milord
10 - Caterina Valente - Hawaiiana Melodie
11 - Rosemary Clooney - Diga Me
12 - Ray Charles - I can't halt loving you
13 - Elvis Presley - Love me tender
14 - Nat King Cole - Dreams tin sack nation a lie
15 - Connie Francis - Jealous Heart
16 - Johnny Hallyday - Dis-Moi Oui
17 - Fats Domino - Whole lotta loving
18 - The Cousins - Dansevise
19 - Petula Clark - Ciao ciao
20 - Eartha Kitt - Just An Old Fashioned Girl
21 - Brenda Lee - Am I Blue
22 - The Shadows - Apache
23 - The Everly Brothers - The Silent Treatment
24 - Cliff Richard - Moonlight Bay
25 - Julie London - All The Way
26 - Jody Miller- Jetzt gehn' uns're Sterne auf
27 - Helen Shapiro - Walk on by
28 - Dodie Stevens - Only you
29 - Dinah Washington - The cycle of fortune
30 - Pat Boone - Dear heart




=

No comments:

Post a Comment