Powered by Blogger.

Fact Elvis Presley - Viva Las Vegas - The Existent Master Copy Soundtrack

Monday 8 April 2019

=








Listen












The REAL Original Soundtrack - The Movie Versions

01 - Viva Las Vegas - Opening Titles
02 - The Yellow Rose Of Texas - The Eyes Of Texas
03 - The lady loves me (duet alongside Ann-Margret)
04 - Rusty's Dance Number (instrumental)
05 - C'mon everybody (with bluesy ending)
06 - Today tomorrow as well as forever
07 - The Climb (sung past times The Forte Four)

08 - What'd I tell
09 - Santa Lucia (with dialogue) - If you lot mean value I don't bespeak you lot
10 - Appreciation (sung past times Ann-Margret)
11 - Viva Las Vegas
12 - I bespeak soul to thin on
13 - My competition (sung past times Ann-Margret)
14 - Viva Las Vegas - End Titles








=

No comments:

Post a Comment